The ANFL66 Assemble and Finish Linear Fire Pit Enclosure, 66-inch by Firegear provides a high quality kit to help complete your fire pit project. The heavy duty 16 gauge galvanized steel frame features a powder coated finish with a zinc epoxy primer to protect itself from the elements. The exterior sides are factory clad with a 1/2-inch PermaBase cement board that is impact resistant and moisture resistant to produce an extremely durable and weather resistant body. The cement boards feature pre-punched holes and self tapping stainless steel screws to allow for quick assembly and also has adjustable plated leveling legs for stability. The top is constructed of 12mm magnesium oxide board and features burner templates that are marked with Firegear's most popular burner sizes to make the knockout easy. Each cabinet includes (2) 12" x 6" vents to provide the necessary 36inch of ventilation and is shipped on its own individual skid to ensure no damage.
The complete enclosure package allows you to choose a burner kit to come included with the enclosure for an all-in-one kit that will provide everything you need to get your fire pit project started. Choose between (3) different fire pit systems: the TFS, TMS, and MT systems in order to suit your ignition preferences.
- Heavy Duty Frame - 16 gauge galvanized steel frame with epoxy primer for weather resistance
- PermaBase Board - High quality cement board is extremely durable and resistant to weather
- Quick Assembly - Pre-punched holes, self-tapping screws, and burner templates allow the unit to be assembled quickly
- Ventilation - (2) included 12" x 6" vents provide the required 36inch of ventilation
- Linear Enclosure - 66x24-inch rectangular enclosure measures 18-inches tall
- Extended Burner Length - Two linear burners can be mounted back-to-back for a continuous flame patter
Outdoor Living Enclosures