You can create a return (RMA) form online by signing in.
Ordered the Wrong Products
If you have ordered the wrong product or no longer want a product you ordered, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. You can also email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. The products must be returned in new and unused condition in the original packaging with in 30 days from receipt. The Return Authorization number must be included on a return shipping label. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges associated with the return or exchange to DIY BBQ and the cost that we incurred shipping that item to you.
Received Defective Products
DIY BBQ LLC must be notified of defective products within 3 days of receipt. You can email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. For fastest replacement, we can place a new order for the replacement items and ship them out to you as soon as possible (you will be credited for the full amount of the original order when we receive your return). If you do not place a new order, we will ship your new items after we receive your return. DIY BBQ LLC will pay the shipping cost associated with the replacement.
Received Incorrect Products (Not What You Ordered)
It is rare that DIY BBQ LLC sends out the wrong products, as we double check every order. However, if you receive an incorrect product, you must notify DIY BBQ LLC within 3 days of delivery. You can also email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. For fastest replacement, we can place a new order for the replacement items and ship them out to you as soon as possible (you will be credited for the full amount of the original order when we receive your return). If you do not place a new order, we will ship your replacement items after we receive your return. All products must be returned in new and unused condition in the original packaging.
All Other Returns
All returns that don't fit into one of these categories are eligible for return within 30 days of receipt of the product. Please use our online return tool to create Return Authorization Request. You can also email our Customer Service Team to set up the return for you. All items must be returned unused in their original packaging. Items that are altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
- Use our to create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) or email customer service at Customer Service Team to set up an Return Authorization by email.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging.
- Include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- All returned items must be brand new, unused and in their original packaging.
- Returned items will be inspected upon arrival.
- Send the return package to the address listed on your Return Authorization.
- The return package can be sent using the carrier of your choice or with a return label that is provided by DIY BBQ LLC
- If you return an item on your own, we recommend that you insure your return shipment and provide DIY BBQ LLC with the shipment tracking number. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in transit or for returns that are never received.
- If you choose to use the return shipping label provided by DIY BBQ LLC, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your final refund, the cost of the label will be included in the return instructions
- Shipping cost for returns that are due to mistake of DIY BBQ LLC will be paid for by DIY BBQ LLC.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 3-5 business days of our receipt of the returned items.
DIY BBQ LLC must be notified of all cancellations by phone. Orders can only be cancelled before they have shipped. If you wish to cancel an order that has already shipped, you will need to create Return Authorization and send the products back. You can set up your return and create your Return Authorization by using our online return tool or by calling customer service. The customer is responsible for the initial shipping charges for the order and the shipping charges associated with the return.