The Stone gas-fired oven is born of a brand-new concept pioneered by Alfa Forni that combines design and innovation to present a stainless-steel front arch. You can safely place the oven onto the Alfa table without running the risk of scuffing the surfaces thanks to its anti-stretch legs.
Designed and made in Italy as a result of more than 40 years’ experience in direct heat cooking.
- Just 30 minutes for the first batch!
- The pyrometer 0 °-500 °C (32 °-932 °F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Check food as it cooks through the large glass door.
- Plug and play. Easy to install! Just connect it to the gas supply and let the fun begin.
- The oven floor is totally produced in-house as a result of over 40 years of experience. Made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- The stainless-steel front is folded and handcrafted by our skilled workers.
- An outdoor oven that cooks two 28 cm pizzas at a time in just 90 seconds.
- The 4 brushed finish legs have an anti-scratch plastic base and can be adjusted up to 7 cm.
- The insulating ceramic fibre allows the oven to keep the heat inside the oven for a long time.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftsmanship; good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much longer. Warranty covers parts and components for 2 years and gas burner for 3 years. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to the customer.View AllClose