Alfa Allegro 39-Inch Outdoor Countertop Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
The largest oven floor to satisfy the most demanding cooks.
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Recommended fuel: Wood or lump charcoal
- Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
- Chimney dimensions: 7.0”
- Cooking Floor W x D: 39.4” x 27.6”
- Cooking Floor Height: 37.4”
- Oven Mouth width: 23.2”
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
Data SheetAlfa Allegro Spec Sheet
Alfa Allegro Owner's Manual
The Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox line. Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd. With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The coloured parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.