The Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Portable heater brings the revolutionary radiant performance of its fixed gas counterpart to an ergonomically-designed portable platform. Creating comfort over an area up to three times the size of that serviced by a traditional portable heater while fueled by the same single gas cylinder, this unit utilizes directional heating to evenly, efficiently and effectively service any area it is wheeled into.
- High-Performance Mesh Screen - The Tungsten’s unique screen scientifically manipulates infrared energy to maximize performance while achieving a superior spread of heat Exceptional Wind Resistance The Tungsten’s signature mesh screen enables remarkable wind resistance when combined with twin thermocouples, functioning reliably in winds of up to 12km/h or 8mph
- Ceramic Efficiency Slow-release ceramic burners efficiently combust gas to fuel the most environmentally friendly gas-fired heating method available
- Strong, Direct Heat Robust radiant heat output with heater head adjustment for greater positioning versatility Unrivaled Coverage Projects comfort evenly across a wide range while reaching deeply into open areas
- International Acclaim Distinct difference from traditional portable heaters has earned widespread praise, including accolades such as the Good Design® Award and Red Dot Award Superior Safety
- Patented flame failure and tilt safety technology ensures risk-free operation at all times One-Touch Ignition Simply set the gas and push a button; the repetitive spark igniter will do the rest Ergonomic Modular Design
- The perfectly balanced body is easily de-constructed for transport or storage while offering superior tilt resistance and effortless movement
- By selecting Natural Gas you will receive a Propane heater with a natural gas conversion kit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a sustancias quimicas reconocido por el estado de California como causantes de cáncer, defectos de nacimiento y otros daños al sistema reproductivo. Para más información visite: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.