Blaze Outdoor Glass Front Beverage Cooler
The Blaze Outdoor Glass Door Beverage Cooler is the perfect drink station for entertaining, with helpful features and a massive capacity to keep the party going. For starters, the unit is made from ultra-durable, 304-grade stainless steel for longevity in outdoor spaces. Bamboo and acrylic shelving are available to easily personalize the look and feel of the cooler, while the added bamboo racks allow you to transform it into a full-blown wine fridge! In terms of capacity, this cooler is hard to beat: it can hold a combination of 84 cans and 22 wine bottles, or 42 cans and 62 wine bottles. Whatever configuration you choose, the unit’s glass front lets you monitor your contents without opening the door and releasing that precious chill. You can conveniently manage those chilly temperatures via the digital thermostat, then stay informed of its precision with the temperature display. The Blaze Outdoor Glass Door Beverage Cooler also comes with a 1-year limited warranty, not to mention top-of-the-line customer support, for peace of mind.
- 24” beverage center’s glass front lets you check the cooler’s contents at a glance
- Your choice between bamboo shelving and plastic shelves for personalized aesthetics
- White LED-lit interior provides a clean look while allowing you to grab what you need at night
- Digital thermostat and temperature display keep you in control of the chill
- Spacious cooler can hold 84 cans and 22 wine bottles, or 42 cans and 62 wine bottles — making it perfect for entertaining crowds of different tastes
- 304-grade stainless steel is the ultimate material for long-lasting durability in the outdoors
- 1-year limited warranty and top-notch customer support have you covered
- Sleek beverage center easily transforms into a wine fridge with added bamboo shelving
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Cut-Out Dimensions (W x D x H)
Data SheetBlaze Beverage Center Owner's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.