Blaze 20-inch Cast Aluminum Kamado Grill
Blaze introduces the industry’s first kamado grill made out of solid cast aluminum up to 1 1/4″ thick! The unique all-aluminum design provides unparalleled durability, and the same outstanding temperature control and heat retention kamado grills are known for. Also, the non-porous grill body allows for the use of any charcoal or wood fuel, as well as any ignition method or material for the lighting of charcoal without worry of damaging the unit or absorption of materials into the grill housing. The Blaze kamado’s cast aluminum body, stainless steel cooking grids, hinge, and all other parts are covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Entire body is constructed of cast aluminum, up to 1 1/4″ thick, for superior durability to last a lifetime
- Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking
- 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks
- Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allows for easy opening
- Hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient addition of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface
- Tongue and groove sealing of the lid to the grill body eliminates the commonly used gasket and subsequent replacement due to damage and wear
- Innovative seal provides excellent heat retention with no seepage
- Lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H) 21 7/8 x 27 7/8 x 33 7/8
Data SheetBlaze Kamado Grill User's Manual
The modern kamado-style grill is widely considered one of the most versatile grills on the market — and for good reason. Most are made from thick ceramic that holds heat for long periods, ideal for everything from grilling and smoking to roasting and baking. Furthermore, kamados maintain consistent temperatures as low as 225°F and as high as 750°F and up. Their vent systems allow grillers to precisely control airflow, essentially turning the grill into a wood-fired oven.
Blaze took the lessons learned from centuries of kamado-style cooking, then introduced a modern twist by building this kamado with solid cast aluminum measuring 1” thick. Why cast aluminum? This design provides unparalleled durability — extreme saltwater and explosive tannerite tests proved that — plus the same outstanding temperature control and heat retention ceramic kamados are so well known for. With a lifetime warranty on the cast aluminum body and other key components, kamado purists can confidently break from tradition to experience a superior grill engineered for luxury cooking.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.