Superior WRT6050 50 Inch Masonry Wood-Burning Fireplace
Superior WRT6050 50 Inch Masonry Wood-Burning Fireplace feature our revolutionary, Mosaic Masonry ™ real firebrick lining system available in warm red and clean Ivory brick colors. "Impressive" is the only way to describe these massive wood burners. Designed for large, custom applications, the WRT6050 50 Inch Signature Series fireplaces feature a 30" tall opening and beautiful Mosaic Masonry ™ brick that represents a true masonry fireplace appearance. When only an authentic masonry fireplace will do, the WRT6050 50 Inch Masonry Wood-Burning Fireplace has the industrys best offering at a fraction of the cost of site built.
- Massive smoke dome with no visible smoke shelf for reliable operation
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Mosaic Masonry ™ brick available in a variety of patterns and colors with integrated ash lip
- Heavy duty cast iron log grate with rugged forged andirons
- Hidden ash dump with pull ring
- Easy access damper control
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700°) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses IHP 12 HT (2100°) heavy gauge double wall air cooled wood burning chimney, recommended for cold climates (required for Canada)
- 20 year limited warranty
MOSAIC MASONRY ™
Superiors patented Mosaic Masonry ™ features real firebrick finished interiors, with no visible sheet metal for the authentic richness and beauty of a custom, site-built masonry fireplace.
Mosaic Masonry Liners
Ivory Mosaic Herringbone
Warm Red Mosaic Herringbone
Ivory Mosaic Stacked
Warm Red Mosaic Stacked
Glass Door Finish Options (Oiled Bronze, Ebony, Pewter)
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.