Superior WCT6940WS EPA Phase III Fireplace
With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the WCT6940 wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The WCT6940 beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with the power of clean controllable combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.7% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Gravity vent kits - double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- 7" Secure Temp S-2100, Nova Temp+ HT6000+, Secure Temp GX (U.S. only) or ACBI Chimney
Ease of Operation
- Controllable combustion for optimized heat and comfort.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Two optional door styles that will make an impression in any room: Heavy gauge flat steel, strong and stout or hammered steel, rustic and hardy.
- Two matching facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Hammered Steel Door
Hammered Steel Facade (Superior)
Smooth Facade (Superior)
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.