Superior DRT63ST 40 Inch Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace
With its expansive two-sided opening and stunningly realistic fire presentation, the Superior DRT63ST 40 Inch Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace provides a harmonious flow from one space to another, inside or outside the home. The Superior DRT63ST 40 Inch Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace is available in a 40" size, and comes standard with high-definition logs, ceramic ember bed burner, log grate, wire mesh pull screens and the Total Comfort Control ™ System.
- Dramatic louverless construction gives the fireplace a clean, traditional masonry look and provides the ability to finish right up to the opening.
- Tall ceramic-glass opening provides an exceptional view of the logs and flame.
- The high-definition charred split-oak log set is cast from real wood for an authentic look.
- Platinum embers enhance the glow of the fire.
- Light- and dark-tinted outdoor kits trimmed in stainless steel are available for indoor/outdoor application. The dark-tinted version provides enhanced ambiance from inside the room by creating an infinity effect while reducing glare from the outside environment.
- Exclusive Secure Vent ™ chimney system provides efficient venting.
- Rated 68% in annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE).
Ease of Operation
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- An adjustable air shutter is included in the burner which allows you to raise or lower flame height to desired levels.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
- A required choice of liners available in Buff Rustic, Buff Herringbone and Black Porcelain.
- Optional andirons evoke the look of a traditional hearth, in Mission and Classic styles.
- Decorative freestanding screens in a variety of designs are available.
- Available in power-vented versions which can vent up to 110 ft.
- Can be installed as an indoor/indoor unit or as an indoor/outdoor unit with the addition of an outdoor kit.
Interior Liner Options
Black Porcelain Liner
Buff Rustic Liner
Buff Herringbone Liner
Dual Arch Screen
Light-Tinted Outdoor Kit with Barrier
Dark-Tinted Outdoor Kit with Barrier
Classic Style Andiron
Mission Style Andirons
Proflame II Remote
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.