Superior DRT3540 40 Inch Direct Vent Gas Fireplace with Electronic Ignition
From its stunning, unobstructed view, to the high-efficiency heating that only comes from advanced engineering, the Superior DRT3540 40 Inch direct-vent gas fireplace offers the ultimate in style and performance. Standard features, like ceramic glass and a built-in blower, keep living areas warm and inviting, while optional accessories bring added style to any room. As versatile as it is efficient, the Superior DRT3540 40 Inch is the choice for affordable comfort without compromise.
- Charred Oak and Driftwood log sets, decorative grate and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- Ceramic glass for superior clarity.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Standard interior illumination.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Standard built-in blower kit enables higher efficiency and heat delivery to the living space.
- Ceramic glass provides more radiant heat than standard tempered glass.
Ease of Operation
- Full-function remote simplifies operation.
- Energy saving intermittent electronic pilot ignition system reduces gas usage and provides reliable operation.
- Standard high/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room.
- Uninterrupted operation even during a power outage.
- Combo (top/rear) venting for maximum installation flexibility.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- Select from a variety of required liners for a more customized look.
- Natural gas and propane models give you your choice of heating fuel.
All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
Interior Liner Options
Black Porcelain Liner
Vintage Red Stacked
Old Town Red Herringbone
Touch Screen Remote Control (Standard)
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.