Superior DRT3035 35 Inch Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Modest, yet refined, the Superior DRT3035 35 Inch direct vent gas fireplace combine beauty, efficiency and value. These fireplaces offer a clean-face heat circulating design combined with a beautiful energy saving flame, glowing embers, and oak logs for a realistic touch. To suit the mood of the occasion, you have complete comfort and flame control with high and low settings that are operated from the flip of a wall switch. New controls offer energy saving pilotless ignition with standard seamless battery backup, so you can count on your fireplace to provide heat even during a power outage. DRT3000 Series gas fireplaces are also a leader in heating efficiency and cost less to operate. With optional accessories like remote control and stylish interior liners, you can customize the Superior DRT3035 35 Inch direct vent gas fireplace to enhance any room.
- Aged Oak logs and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- High/Low flame operation allows you to adjust the flame intensity and heat.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Optional blower helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Ease of Operation
- Optional wireless remote controls deliver the ultimate convenience.
- Choose from Millivolt ignition system or energy saving intermittent pilot electronic ignition. Both systems provide reliable operation during a power outage.
- Wireless wall-mounted control provides variable flame settings (electronic models only).
- Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures.
- Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provided).
- Easy access to control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
- Combo (top/rear) venting for maximum installation flexibility.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- Add an optional ceramic fiber brick liner for a more traditional look.
Interior Liner Options
Black Painted Interior (Standard)
Vintage Red Stacked
Old Town Red Herringbone
Touch Screen Remote Control
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.