Sunstone Slide-in Double Side Burner, offers great control and dependability, constructed with solid 304 Stainless steel cooking grates and entire structure hood and body, offered with a Lifetime Guarantee on the solid brass burners. This quality Double Side Burner is built with an integrated burner skirt, so it keeps secure all the important gas components to make sure this slide in double side burner will run to perfection for years to come.
- Lifetime Guarantee Brass Burners
- Detachable Cover Lid
- 304 SS Cooking Grates
- 304 SS Hood and Body
- Integrated Burner Skirt
- Impulse Ignition
- High to Low temperature range
- Up to 30,000 BTU’s
- 220 Sq. Inch of Cooking Space
Dimensions 13"W x 22-1/2" D x12-1/2" H
Cut-out Dimensions 12" W x 20-1/4" D x 8" H
SUNSTONE OUTDOOR GAS GRILL & COMPONENT WARRANTY
SUNSTONE Stainless steel burner, and side burner Brass Burners, to be from defects in material and workmanshipwhen subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty doesnot include discoloration, surface corrosion, and scratches which may occur during regular use.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Sunstone Stainless Rod Cooking Grids and Stainless Steel Housings (including liners, frames, ovens and barbecue faces) are warranted for as long as you own youâre Sun Barbecue Grill.
LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Sunstone Side burners and all other Sunstone Barbecue components including doors, drawers, Cocktail Station, Ice Chest, are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years from the original date of purchase.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
All other grill components including igniters, knobs, valves, tubing, rotisserie motor, light assembly, and covers are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
1. SUNSTONE warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. SUNSTONE warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or
liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3. SUNSTONE warranty shall not apply and SUNSTONE is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse,
abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires,
improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User
Manual, or the local codes.
4. SUNSTONE shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from
its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or
limitations on Consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have
other rights, which vary from state to state.
6. No one has the authority to add to or vary SUNSTONE warranty, or to create for SUNSTONE any other
obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED. & INTERNET PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
1. SUNSTONE shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following Installation or start-up.
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, installation that is not in accordance with the
instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
5. To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas
6. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost.
7. The cost of service calls to diagnose trouble; or Removal or re-installation cost.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser with invoice or proof of purchase and covers Sun products intended for personal, family or household usage only. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating, unless the affected component becomes inoperable. This warranty does not cover parts becoming defective by misuse, accidental damage, improper handling and/or installation. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. It specifically excludes liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specified legal rights and you may have other rights which may vary from state to state. For additional information regarding this warranty, or information on how to place a warranty claim, contact your authorized Sun dealer or Texas BBQ Wholesalers at 888-934-9449