Sunstone Grill Ignitor
W/O Back Burner
SUNSTONE OUTDOOR GAS GRILL & COMPONENT WARRANTY
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- SUNSTONE Stainless steel burner, and side burner Brass Burners, to be from defects in material and workmanshipwhen subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty doesnot include discoloration, surface corrosion, and scratches which may occur during regular use.
LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY
- Sunstone Stainless Rod Cooking Grids and Stainless Steel Housings (including liners, frames, ovens and barbecue faces) are warranted for as long as you own youâre Sun Barbecue Grill.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
- Sunstone Side burners and all other Sunstone Barbecue components including doors, drawers, Cocktail Station, Ice Chest, are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years from the original date of purchase.
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- All other grill components including igniters, knobs, valves, tubing, rotisserie motor, light assembly, and covers are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
1. SUNSTONE warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. SUNSTONE warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or
liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3. SUNSTONE warranty shall not apply and SUNSTONE is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse,
abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires,
improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User
Manual, or the local codes.
4. SUNSTONE shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from
its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or
limitations on Consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have
other rights, which vary from state to state.
6. No one has the authority to add to or vary SUNSTONE warranty, or to create for SUNSTONE any other
obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.WHAT IS NOT COVERED. & INTERNET PURCHASE DISCLAIMER
1. SUNSTONE shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following Installation or start-up.
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, installation that is not in accordance with the
instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
5. To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas
6. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost.
7. The cost of service calls to diagnose trouble; or Removal or re-installation cost.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser with invoice or proof of purchase and covers Sun products intended for personal, family or household usage only. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating, unless the affected component becomes inoperable. This warranty does not cover parts becoming defective by misuse, accidental damage, improper handling and/or installation. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. It specifically excludes liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specified legal rights and you may have other rights which may vary from state to state. For additional information regarding this warranty, or information on how to place a warranty claim, contact your authorized Sun dealer or Texas BBQ Wholesalers at 888-934-9449
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.