Sunpak S34-B-TSH Two Stage Hardwired 25,000 To 34,000 BTU Black Infrared Heater
SUNPAK S34-B-TSH has a two stage output 25,000 to 34,000 BTU controlled by a duplex switch with "ON-OFF-HIGH-LOW" capability. All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
Outdoor Commercial Heaters
The Sunpak S34-TSH (Two Stage Hardwired) infrared heater is completely hardwired for convenience with no need for a remote control. This specific Sunpak heater is controlled through a simple duplex switch that allows for an output of either 25,000 or 34,000 BTUs of heat. All units are installed with spark ignition and a 100% shutoff for safety.
Maintaining Infrared Heaters
Overtime, especially during extended times of non-use, your Sunpak heater can gather dirt /debris in and around the pilot and the burner. We suggest routine maintenance be performed at least once a year by a qualified agency to guarantee optimum performance for your guests.
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Two Stage 25,00 to 34,000 BTU
- Hi-Temp Black Aluminized steel construction
- Black Mounting Kit Included
- 24 Volt Transformer Included
- Sunpak Duplex Switch Control Included
- Wall or Ceiling mount
- 9 1/2 inch to 12 inch Mounting Height
- Approximate 12 inch x 12 inch Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approxiamte 10 inch x 10 inch Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Recommended for Commercial and Residential Installation
- Available in natural gas or liquid propane
- Made in the USA
Model S34 B TSH (#12042) Options:
- Stainless Steel Front Fascia Kit: #12020
- Black Front Fascia Kit: #12020 2
- Bronze Front Fascia Kit: #12020 3
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.