Since originating the gas log set some 60 years ago, Real-Fyre has grown to offer the broadest selection of log sets to enhance the home, and the most innovative technologies to safeguard the environment. Through it all, the Classic Series has withstood the test of time with traditional favorites, like the Coastal Driftwood, which will always be in style.
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Real Fyre Burner
- G4 Burner Kit-includes Burner, Custom Grate, Glowing Ambers, Sand(NG) or Vermiculite(LP), Burner Clips, Flex Connector Kit & Damper Clamp
Real Fyre Ignition Options
- Manual Match Lite
- SPK26(P) Safety Pilot - Low profile system. Manual valve control. Heat shield included. Nat or LP gas
- APK11(P) Basic Remote On/off Auto Pilot Kit - Automatic remote lighting safety pilot system. Operated by on/off switch and/or remote control. Heat shield included. RR-1A remote control transmitter included.
- APK15(P) Basic Variable Remote Auto Pilot Kit - Allows adjustment of flame height and heat output with a remote control. Decorative wood chunk and heat shield included. VR-1A remote control transmitter included.
- EPK1 (P) Basic Remote Electronic Pilot Kit - Automatic remote pilot lighting system. Features flame sensing pilot activation and no standing pilot. Remote control or manual option. RR-1A remote control transmitter included.
Gas Log Placement Guide
G4 Burner Manual
All Real-Fyre Vented Ceramic Refractory Gas Logs are warranted for as long as you own them. (Lifetime)
All Peterson Vented Burners are warranted for ten (10) years. SPK-26 Controls are covered for three (3) years "all parts" warranty. The APK-17 is covered for two (2) years. All other Peterson valvesm pilots and controls are covered by a one (1) year limited warranty (excluding batteries).
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.