This outdoor Refrigerator features Dynamic Cooling Technology for rapid cool down and even temperature stability
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ rapidly cools and delivers the industrys most even temperature stability
- Marvel Prime™ controls for precise, frost-free temperature management between 34° and 42° F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy efficiency and cooling performance
- Two fully-adjustable, cantilever FreshFlo™ stainless steel shelves
- Door lock provides added security
- Efficient white LED lighting illuminates arctic white interior
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically closes door
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged 4" adjustable flat toe grill
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 1-year warranty
Storage Configuration: (2) cantilever, fully adjustable FreshFlo™ stainless steel commercial-grade steel shelves
Product Dimensions: 23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 26-7/32" D (including handle)
Product Specification MO24RAS1
Energy Guide - United States MO24RAS1
Owners Guide MO24RAS1
Energy Guide - Canada MO24RAS1
AGA Marvel warrants all necessary parts and labor to repair or replace any component which proves to be defective in material or workmanship for one (1) year. For an additional four (4) years, Marvel will supply replacement parts for the hermetically sealed refrigeration system which consists of the compressor, condenser, drier, accumulator, bypass valve, connecting tubing and the evaporator that are proven to be defective due to workmanship or materials.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.