The only all-in-one outdoor refrigerator freezer ice maker on the market
The first of its kind, the Marvel Outdoor Refrigerator Freezer packs beaucoup features into one dynamic undercounter cold storage solution certified for outdoor performance. Capable of producing up to 13 pounds of ice with the add-on Crescent Ice Maker accessory, it features precise temperature management of the refrigerator and freezer compartments independently, MaxStore roller-glide utility bin to store loose items and cantilevered, adjustable shelving system to adapt the storage configuration as needed. The Dynamic Cooling Technology™ is tested and proven to cool nearly two times faster than other models, a performance benefit especially important for outdoor kitchens.
- CSA certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, high humidity and heat
- Tested to perform in temperatures as high as 115°F
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, commercial-grade 6-foot power cord, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cooldown and the industrys best temperature stability
- Automatic defrost provides frost-free freezer operation
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy-efficiency and cooling performance
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Refrigerators 3.9 cu. ft. holds up to 72 12-oz cans
- Interior 1 cu. ft. freezer with self-closing door is large enough to hold up to 12 pints of ice cream
- Optional ice maker kit available to produce and store up to 13 lbs of crescent ice (Accessory part #S42418151, Field Installable)
- 2 partial-width cantilever, fully adjustable stainless-steel framed glass shelves, 1 full-width, fixed position stainless-steel framed glass shelf, 1 MaxStore bin and 1 stainless steel freezer shelf (removable)
- MaxStore™ roller-glide clear-view bin provides maximum capacity to conveniently store and access loose or bulky items, capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 12-oz cans
- Adjustable cantilever shelving allows easy customization to meet your changing storage needs
- Marvel Prime™ controls ensure precise refrigeration, frost-free temperature management, programmable from 34° to 42°F to chill drinks and preserve the freshness of food, and freezer temperature can be set from -6° to 6° F to keep contents evenly frozen
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Pristine arctic white interior is easy to wipe clean, even in the corners
- Efficient white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior for better viewing of contents
- Finish: stainless steel
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system warranty
- Refrigerator: 3.9 cu. ft. (Holds up to 72 12-oz cans)
- Freezer: 1 cu. ft. (Holds up to 12 pints of ice cream)
- (2) partial-width cantilever, fully adjustable stainless steel-framed glass shelves
- (1) full-width fixed position stainless steel-framed glass shelf
- (1) MaxStore™ Bin
- (1) stainless steel freezer shelf (removable)
- Refrigerator: 34° to 42° F
- Freezer: -6° to 6° F
Product Dimensions: 23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" minimum H x 26 1/4" D (including handle)
Product Specification MO24RF
Energy Guide - United States MO24RF
Owners Guide MO24RF
Energy Guide - Canada MO24RF
AGA Marvel warrants all necessary parts and labor to repair or replace any component which proves to be defective in material or workmanship for one (1) year. For an additional four (4) years, Marvel will supply replacement parts for the hermetically sealed refrigeration system which consists of the compressor, condenser, drier, accumulator, bypass valve, connecting tubing and the evaporator that are proven to be defective due to workmanship or materials.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.