Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E1060s Stand Alone Cabinet Grill With Rotisserie & Double Sideburner
- All stainless steel construction
- 1056 square inches of cooking surface (48" x 22")
- Equipped with four cast stainless steel "E" burners for a combined total of 115,000 BTUs, with a lifetime warranty
- 12 volt electronic hot surface ignition system
- Backlit safety control knobs
- Heat zone separators: steaks can be seared while vegetables cook on same grill at lower temperature
- Equipped with 2 Quantum foam rotisserie backburners with a total of 22,000 BTU's
- Includes super high torque motor, stainless steel spit rod, meat forks and a counter balance
- Stainless steel valve manifold
- Wood chip smoker drawer with dedicated wood chip burner (2,500 BTUs)
- 4 zone digital meat & grill thermometer in new contoured control panel with meat probe with your choice of backlit display colors
- 3 halogen 12 volt internal oven lamps
- Double wall, water resistant, seamless hood
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Cooking grid lifter
- Stainless steel warming rack
- For Natural or Propane gas
- Disposable foil drip tray liners
- 10' quick disconnect gas hose for natural gas models
- Regulator and high capacity hose for propane models
- Two 110 volt plug in electrical supplies with 12 volt transformer
- Sculpted curves on corners and convenient handles on shelves
- Paper towel holder
- Dual storage doors with 6" handle, inside shelves & condiment holders
- Two storage drawers
- Two fold down shelves
- Heavy-duty swivel wheels
- Power Hood with remote (Optional)
- Shown with Magic View window (Optional)
Cast Stainless Steel Burners, Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Stainless Steel Housings are warranted for as long as the original owner owns them.
FIFTEEN (15) YEAR WARRANTY:
Cast Brass Burners, Brass Valves, Backburner Assemblies (except Ignition parts) and Manifold Assemblies are warranted for fifteen (15) years.
TEN (10) YEAR WARRANTY:
Electric grill's stainless steel cookign grids and stainless steel housings are warranted for ten (10) years.
FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY:
Charcoal Stainless Steel Grills, excluding the Charcoal Pan, Ash Tray and Infrared Burners are warranted for (5) years.
THREE (3) YEAR WARRANTY:
Sideburners and all other Fire Magic Grill components (except Ignition and Electronic parts) are warranted for (3) years.
*Ignition systems (except batteries), Electronic components (including lights & thermometers), Grill Accessories and the Charcoal Pan and Ash Tray are warranted for one (1) year.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.