The Evo Affinity 30G Cooktop is the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 30G has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 228ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.