DIY BBQ ESPN 'L' Island Frame Kit. This kit is to build a 8' x 8' L island. Our kits are designed with you in mind. Cement board is 36" by 60" so having a 36" height takes away a lot of the unnecessary cutting away.
The ESPN L Island Kit Includes:
- (1) 60" Quick Panel Module
- (1) 24" Quick Panel Module
- (2) 3ft Quick Panel Modules
- (1) 6ft Split Bar Kit
- (7) L support brackets
- Blaze BLZ-3PRO Professional 34" grill
- Blaze BLZ-SSRF130 4.5 Refrigerator
- Cal Flame 18 Cocktail center (added 4/24/19)
- DIY BBQ Propane Drawer and 2 Drawers
- DIY BBQ 14x20 Horizontal Door
- 35" studs to give the island a 36" overall height
- 50ksi 20ga. Steel that is G90 Galvanized
- Professionally cut for easy installation
- Step by Step directions
- 28" depth
- American Made Frame with American Steel!
You only need to add composite board for the bottom, this is what gives you the 36" counter top height and prevents water from touching the framing. This creates a extra protection that will allow for your frame to last a lifetime. Also you need to add cement board that can be found at Lowes or Home Depot for about $10.00 per board.
**Please note that pictures of finished Islands are just an example of what an island can look like.
Please note that this diagram is an example of what can be done with this island kit. You can use less cut-out kits also we can custom cut the island to increase or decrease size slightly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.