DIY BBQ Outdoor Fireplace Frame kit. The fireplace frame kit is 60" wide by 78 or 84" tall. The unit can be either 32" or 28" deep. This will allow you to attach it to your BBQ island or keep as a stand alone fireplace. Our kits are designed with you in mind. Cement board is 36" by 60" so having a 60" height takes away a lot of the unnecessary cutting away.
Included in each kit:
- 60" studs to give the fireplace a 60" overall height plus the chimney 18"
- Galvanized 20ga. steel framing that is professionally cut for easy installation
- Step by step directions on how to assemble your kit.
- Fireplace insert is not included but you can add as an option.
You only need to add composite board for the bottom that prevents water from touching the framing. This creates a extra protection that will allow for your frame to last a lifetime. Also you need to add cement board that can be found at Lowes or Home Depot for about $10.00 per board.
*Add extra screws to save a trip to the store.
Front 6" hearth
- This upgrade will add a 6" x 6" hearth to the front portion of the fireplace
Wrap around 6" hearth
- This upgrade will add a 6" x 6" hearth to the front and sides of the fireplace.
-This is an upgrade to allow you to install a TV in the chimney of the unit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a sustancias quimicas reconocido por el estado de California como causantes de cáncer, defectos de nacimiento y otros daños al sistema reproductivo. Para más información visite: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.