DIY BBQ 10ft Kamado Island Frame Kit. This kit is to build a 10ft straight island. Our kits are designed with you in mind. Cement board is 36" by 60" so having a 36" height takes away a lot of the unnecessary cutting away.
The Kamado Island Kit Includes:
- (2) 48" Quick Panel Frame Sections
- (1) 2ft Quick Panel Frame Section
- Kamado Joe Classic grill
- Blaze BLZ-SB2 Double side burner
- Blaze BLZ-DRW2 Double drawers
- Blaze BLZ-AD32-R Double doors
- Sunstone Single Sink
- 35" studs to give the isalnd a 36" overall height
- 50ksi 20ga. Steel that is G90 Galvanized
- Professionally cut for easy installation
- Step by Step directions
- 28" depth
- American Made Frame with American Steel!
You only need to add composite board for the bottom, this is what gives you the 36" counter top height and prevents water from touching the framing. This creates a extra protection that will allow for your frame to last a lifetime. Also you need to add cement board that can be found at Lowes or Home Depot for about $10.00 per board.
**Please note that pictures of finished Islands are just an example of what an island can look like.
Please note that this diagram is an example of what can be done with this island kit. You can use less cut-out kits also we can custom cut the island to increase or decrease size slightly.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.