Blaze introduces the industry's first kamado grill made out of 1" and thicker solid cast aluminum. The unique all-aluminum design provides unparalleled durability, and the same outstanding temperature control and heat retention kamado grills are known for. Also, the non-porous grill body allows for the use of any charcoal or wood fuel; as well as any ignition method or material for the lighting of charcoal without worry of damaging the unit or absorption of materials into the grill housing. The Blaze Kamado is covered by a
- 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks.
- Hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient addition of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface.
- Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allowes for easy opening of the kamado.
- Tongue and groove sealing of the lid to the grill body eliminates the commonly used gasket and subsequent replacement due to damage and wear. Provides exceptional seal with no seepage.
- Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking.