Blaze 40 Inch 5-Burner Gas Grill With Rear Burner
- 5 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Total grill BTUs equal 80,000
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- 915 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Cutout Dimensions: 38 3/8 x 21 1/4 x 8 1/2
Product Dimensions: 39 1/2 x 25 3/4
Blaze Outdoor Products shall not be liable under this or any implied warranty for incidental or consequential damages and Blaze Outdoor Products liability is limited to the purchase price of the barbecue only. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is applicable in the United States and Canada only. No one else is authorized to perform any obligations under this
High cooking temperatures, excessive humidity, chlorine, fertilizers, lawn pesticides and salt can affect the Stainless Steel components and for these reasons, the limited
warranties DO NOT COVER DISCOLORATION OR RUST, unless there is a loss of structural integrity on the grill components.
WARRANTY ON PARTS EFFECTIVE 3-15-16 :
Main Burners – Lifetime (Parts Only)
Cooking Grids – Lifetime (Parts Only)
Body – Lifetime (Parts Only)
Flame Tamers + Heat Zone Separators – Lifetime (Parts Only)
Warming Rack – Lifetime (Parts Only)
Valves – 15 years (Parts Only)
Ignition, Electronics, and Lighting systems – 1 year (Parts Only)
Contact Blaze Outdoor Products directly for all warranty parts and questions. Please make sure to have your receipt information and product serial number located inside the grill on the left side panel.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.