Blaze 3-Burner Professional Gas Grill
• 3 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
• 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 54,000 BTUs
• 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
• Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
• Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
• 615 square inches of total cooking space
• Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
• Individual flash tube secondary ignition
• Removable warming rack
• Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
• Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
• Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
• Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
• Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
• Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
• Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions 25″H x 34″W x 24″D
Cutout Dimensions 10 1/2″H x 32 1/4″W x 23 5/8″D
Blaze Outdoor Products shall not be liable under this or any implied warranty for incidental or
consequential damages and Blaze Outdoor Products liability is limited to the purchase price
of the barbecue only. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is applicable in the United
States and Canada only. No one else is authorized to perform any obligations under this
High cooking temperatures, excessive humidity, chlorine, fertilizers, lawn pesticides
and salt can affect the Stainless Steel components and for these reasons, the limited
warranties DO NOT COVER DISCOLORATION OR RUST, unless there is a loss of
structural integrity on the grill components.
Blaze Grills by Blaze Outdoor Products Instructional Book
WARRANTY ON PARTS:
Burners - Lifetime
Cooking Grills - Lifetime
Valves - 15 years
Exterior Construction - Lifetime
All other parts - 1 year
Contact Blaze Outdoor Products directly for all warranty parts and questions. Please make
sure to have your receipt information and product serial number located inside the grill on the
left side panel.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.