Alfresco Built-In Double Side Burner-AXESB-2
Alfresco Built-In Double Side Burner has all of the power and control of a professional kitchen range. Side burner features two 20,000 BTU brass burners, recessed top for wind protection and easy cleaning, and all commercial stainless steel with heli-arc welded seams. AXE model burner also features a stainless steel cooking grid and includes matching stainless steel cover. Stamped with the Alfresco logo, you can be assured you are receiving high quality outdoor kitchen equipment.
- Stainless steel construction for outstanding durability
- Power & control of a professional kitchen range with two 20,000 BTU burners
- Recessed top for protection from the wind and easy cleaning
- Ideal for boiling, sauteing and simmering your favorite side dishes
- 9v Electronic Ignition
- Heavy Duty 3/8 inch Diameter Stainless Steel Grate
AXESB-2 Owners Manual
Double Side Burner Specification Sheet
Alfresco Limited Warranty (Residential use only) GRILLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY Alfresco will repair or replace any stainless steel part including all fabricated stainless steel components, stainless steel burners and standard round grill grates (excluding what is covered in the Five Year Limited Warranty) to be defective from workmanship and when subjected to normal residential use and service. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, discoloration, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. Alfresco recommends that you use an authorized Alfresco servicer to perform such service. LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY Alfresco warrants the stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves and drip pans, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY For two years from the date of original purchase, your Alfresco grill warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer, unless otherwise specified by Alfresco. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair. SERVICE & REPLACMENT PARTS For quicker and easier results visit our website at: http://www.alfrescogrills.com or, call 866-203-5607 to report service problems and/or to obtain replacement parts for your Alfresco Grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information: Model number, serial number, date of purchase, and proof of purchase by original owner.
Limitations & Exclusions:
1. Alfresco’s warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. Alfresco’s warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3. Alfresco’s warranty shall not apply and Alfresco is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
4. Alfresco shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
6. No one has the authority to add to or vary Alfresco’s warranty, or to create for Alfresco any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
Alfresco shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1. Installation or start-up.
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider.
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4. Improper installation.
5. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, installation that is not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
6. Units installed in non-residential applications such as retirement homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
7. To correct normal adjustments or settings due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
8. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost.
9. The cost of service calls to diagnose trouble; or removal or re-installation cost.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.